Actually its not foggy, but fairly cool and windy! Feels great, such a great break from the ridiculous 105 back home.
We arrived last night around 11pm and our hotel was great as was the hotel bar! V.T. helped the jet lag.
We came to our hotel in central London this morning and spent most of the afternoon at an incredible Caribbrean/African/Jamaican tribute festival with lots of really cool floats blairing loud fun steel drum music. The streets were very very crowded, almost Bourbon Street like. Candace had lots of Pimms and Lemonade (her new fun drink). I just stuck with the local Fosters.
Our room is on the top floor (no, not the Penthouse) and is a total of 78sq.ft. but is accompanied by a 42" plasma. Wonderful decor and luscious bedding, best of all, the door to the rooftop terrace is adjacent to our room. So we are headed there right now with our leftover bottle of "The Riddle" shiraz and going to take in the 52 degrees and London skyline.
Will send pics tomorrow.......
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am truly jealous, but very excited for you guys. Now you will understand why I continuously reference to my "This one time when I was in Europe...." Its kind of like Band Camp. Stay Safe!
ReplyDelete